What sets a law firm apart from all others? Its culture, its brand and its commitment—to clients and to the people who work so hard to deliver exceptional service and value to clients each and every day. What makes Churchwell White LLP unique is that we don’t just write down values and ignore them when things get tough or when following them earns us less money. We honor them. We live by them. They are part of who we are as people and professionals.
Our values serve as a framework for our firm and guide every aspect of our business strategies. We believe that if we continue to honor these values, we will continue to accomplish our goal of being a leading provider of highly sophisticated, government-related legal services. Our attorneys and professionals work for this firm because they want to and because they enjoy delivering on our commitment to our clients.
Listed below are the Core Commitments that steer our actions and express how we move through our work life:
- Focus on the client and all else will follow
- Embrace and drive change
- Seek innovation and creative solutions
- Be passionate advocates for our clients
- Foster respect and cooperation at all levels
- Pursue growth and learning
- Invest in our people and the communities in which we live and work
- Keep commitments to others
- Don’t take ourselves too seriously; have a little fun along the way